Thursday, April 8, 2010

.......

A bit of writers block for today.... hey wait I can write about writers block ! Hm.... well for that matter any type of block when trying to do something artistic or academic is really a problem for a lot of people including me. Well i read some time ago about this writer dude (I don't remember who) who used to ask his servant (it was a writer in the 1800s, manservants sheeesh!) to tie him up on his chair during the time that he had set aside purely for his writing. Though it does sound a little appaling I really found this bit of info useful, no I did not ask anyone to tie me but I did go to my workplace and forced myself to start. Its amazing to see how words flow after that initial hick-up !

Ok so i'm on twitter -> http://twitter.com/ardentmusing
I killed time today reading Vikas Swarup's 2nd novel after Slumdog Millionaire called Six Suspects.
It seems to be a great idea for another Danny Boyle movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment